The Two Step Permanent Weight Loss Diet Plan Including Daily Menus
Here is a detailed description of the New Me Diet which has been extremely successful over the years. In this weight loss diet plan you will find the natural products used, a daily diet plan, list of foods to eat, a long term maintenance plan and how to achieve permanent weight loss.
If you are serious about losing weight then read this in detail as it tells you exactly what you have to do to take the pounds off. This is the exact information we give to people when they enroll in the New me Diet program.
If you would like an overview of the New Me Diet before you read all the details below Click Here.
Introduction to the beginning of the rest of your life
You will be absolutely amazed at the spectacular and potentially “permanent” results that this program offers simply by following the underlying outline. Remember, if you cheat, you are only cheating yourself. A positive attitude and the avoidance of stress during this protocol are of the utmost importance. This is NOT a magic pill – there is no such thing (if there was it would cost thousands of dollars). This protocol takes substantial self-discipline to achieve success, and though it is NOT EASY, it seems to be the easiest, most successful way to take off the fat and keep it off.
Also, once done with the protocol, though you have supported and rebalanced your metabolism, you still cannot go out and stuff yourself with buffets, eat loads of refined sugars, and carbohydrates. This is NOT a license to do whatever you want. You can enjoy sweets, starches, fats, and oils (keep away from Hydrogenated products and corn syrup products) but be aware of what you consume, how much and how often. They should be a reward-not a daily habit.
Also, there have been numerous studies done showing the benefits of caloric restriction to Human and Animal health; of particular importance were adaptive changes within the endocrine system that serve to maintain blood sugar levels; resulting in a decline in pathologies, and an increase in life span.
Abnormal Fat Explained
An important point to note with the New Me program is that when you have dropped, for example 16 lbs., you have probably lost 14 lbs. of abnormal fat (see below). Whereas with other diets, when you lose 16 lbs., you could be losing 8 lbs. of lean body mass, 4 lbs. of good fat reserves and 4 lbs. of abnormal fat.
YOU USE OUR NATURAL BOUARI ADVANTAGE ORAL SPRAY TO TARGET THE ABNORMAL FAT!
Whereas without the our spray, a low calorie (healthy or not) will force your body into starvation mode and your metabolism starts to shut down. Our program reverses everything! You lose the fat, excess water weight but no muscle mass. We know this because we’ve seen thousands of people do it with no loose skin. Many of whom who lost 20, 30 & 40 lbs in just as many days. Here is a description of the oral spray.
Everyone is different, and everyone will have different results. Some people will lose 9 lbs. their first week and only 2 lbs. their second week; while others will lose 4 lbs. both week one, and week two. Do not get discouraged. Everyone slows down at some point and may even hit a plateau. By following the specific program outlined here, you
will lose weight safely and rapidly from the areas that contain stored fat, and you will not only lose pounds but more importantly inches and clothing sizes.
Basically the body has three types of fat:
- Structural – Necessary to give support to organs.
- Normal – A reserve of fuel, which the body can freely draw upon when the nutritional income from the intestinal tract is insufficient.
- Abnormal/Excess/Stored fat – Unwanted, unsightly, and dangerous.
It is this “stored fat” that the New Me protocol endeavors to target with our oral spray.
Stay focused on the long-term goal, and remember…
Unlike other “diets”, this program reshapes and re-sculpts the body by releasing abnormal fat deposits on your body.
If you follow this program CORRECTLY, this unique process will POSITIVELY AFFECT your hypothalamus and metabolism, potentially making these results “permanent”!
The hypothalamus coordinates both the autonomic nervous system and the activity of the pituitary, controlling body temperature, thirst, hunger, and other homeostatic systems, and involved in sleep and emotional activity.
Generally, men will see better and quicker results than women. So if you are a couple, or friends doing this together, do not compete against each other. Everyone will benefit with this protocol.
You can do cardio exercise as long you want, but don’t stress too much. Do not bother trying to build muscle or bulk up. It will not work. You will only be unnecessarily fatigued. But you do not have to exercise on this program.
Your goals are to burn fat and reshape your body.
Popular belief says that if you follow a 500 Calorie-a-day diet, you will “lose weight anyway”. Sure, that is true but you will not lose the same weight the same way as you do with this program. Your goal is to lose abnormal fat, not just weight. Following a 500 Calorie-a-day diet will leave you fatigued and irritable, and within a few days you will start to retain water due to being protein deficient.
Also remember you are getting a minimum of 2,000 calories (possibly more that the oral spray triggers) from your fat each day which is why you will not be hungry, even though you are following a low calorie diet. Some people will have a tough first few days depending on how “clean” your diet and lifestyle were previous to starting this program.
Some people will suffer from “withdrawal effects” or detoxify, which is a good thing as your fat holds toxins and chemicals you have been exposed to in the past. Please don’t just give up or stop – overcome this challenge, and whatever you do don’t start thinking that this program is “impinging on your lifestyle” – Diabetes as a result of obesity will impinge on your lifestyle much more!
Plateaus (read below about plateau breakers) are normal with this program. It usually presents in a stair step fashion with a consistent large drop in weight followed by a slight plateau, or a slower loss for a few days. At least one significant plateau occurs in the second half of the program that can last 4-6 days. This is normal and will resolve itself in time so do not be alarmed.
Your body will continue to reshape itself even during a plateau. Don’t get hung up on the scale, an overall loss of inches are even more important and you will be losing a lot of inches, even during plateaus. If a plateau does occur, a way to break it is to have an “apple day”. On your apple day you will drink a minimum of one ounce per body pound of water during the day, eat about four apples throughout the day and have 4-6 ounces of chicken or steak with tomatoes.
This will work for you if you work the program as recommended. We have seen too many success cases with people who have done fantastically with the New Me program. The same who have had no success with any other diet program.
THE PROGRAM – STEP ONE
LOSE THE WEIGHT
You can do the program in either a 25 -30 day plan or a 50-60 plan depending on how much weight you have to lose.
The first two days on the program you will begin in the morning by taking your first dose of our Bouari Advantage Oral Spray. Start by taking your bottle and shaking it 10 times, you will then spray 3 sprays under your tongue and hold for a minimum of 3 minutes (do not brush your teeth, eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after your sprays). The spray triggers your brain to release or metabolize about 2,000 calories of abnormal fat (as explained above) off your body per day.
You will follow up with the same procedure just before your bedtime. Also these first two days are your binge days. On these days you will EAT, EAT, EAT. You must eat at least 50% more calories than your normal diet and you must eat carbohydrates, proteins and fats. You shouldn’t eat a lot of white sugar, but having a couple of milk-shakes, or chocolate is fine.
You binge on high calorie foods to cheat your brain into relaxing so that you don’t go into starvation mode. Binge days are very important to the success of your program. Without a doubt the largest reason for failure on this program is that people have not properly binged. This tricks the brain into thinking the body is not going into starvation mode and will release the fat more easily. Utilizing the binge days properly will allow the low calorie diet days to be more effective.
On the 3rd day until the protocol is completed, you will continue to take your 3 sprays of Bouari Advantage Spray in the morning when you wake and in the evening before bed. If needed you will also begin taking your energy and appetite control capsules. Suggested use is: Take one capsule once a day with breakfast or lunch. You may take two capsules in one day if you feel you need to. Take this capsule with your morning or mid-day meal as it may cause nausea on an empty stomach.
You will also follow an 800 to 1000 calorie a day diet and the following foods you should specifically avoid:
- Avoid white sugar including diet sugars such as equal or NutraSweet found in diet sodas or Crystal Light.
- Avoid all fruits EXCEPT; apples, grapefruit, orange, pears or berries.
- Avoid all starches including breads, rice, pasta, cookies, etc.
- No fast foods.
- No Alcoholic beverages – especially beer. This will put on weight faster than anything else.
- Limit creams, moisturizers, and lotions. Only use what you HAVE to, not what you WANT to.
- Try to eat organic foods to minimize your consumption of chemicals and preservatives while on the program. As you lose fat you will also be detoxifying and cleansing your body.
- No turkey, no pork, no lamb.
- No salmon.
- No peas, corn, carrots, potatoes or mushrooms.
- No fruit juice!!!!
- Remember you are only eating Protein, Fruit, Vegetables and Salads! If it is not an allowed fruit, protein or vegetable you may not eat it.
A NEW ME MENU
* You may have as much coffee, green tea, Yerba Mate tea, Oolong tea or herbal tea as you desire. NO sweeteners are allowed. If you cannot live without a sweetener, we recommend a product called Stevia, which can be purchased at any health food store. You can also use Truvia, which is the newest natural sweetener and this can be purchased at your grocery store.
For your meal, you may have one of the following:
You can have an apple, a small grapefruit, a pear, an orange or a handful of strawberries or any berries. Apples and grapefruits work best with the program because of their enzymes. We prefer you to use organic produce because it tastes better and is better for you.
OPTIONAL: Eat 1-3 egg whites if you find you have a history of low blood sugar/hypoglycemia.
* You may eat between 100 to 150 grams (approx 4-6 oz.) (use the palm of your hand as your guide) of one of the following items: Preferably Organic; beef, chicken breast (skinless), egg whites, any white fish, and shell fish. (shrimp, crabmeat, scallops, etc). Tuna-fish white albacore water-packed is permissible. Also try to avoid farm raised fish and buy wild fish whenever possible.
VEGETARIANS, as a rule, do not lose as much weight but may substitute the above meat choices with egg whites, tofu, tempeh, edamame, veggie patties or organic unsweetened Greek yogurt, tofu and hemp seeds.
*In addition to what protein you choose, you may have a HANDFUL of 1 green VEGETABLE. Also unlimited mixed green salad (may have tomatoes, cucumber, onion and celery on it) or cabbage. which may be eaten raw, steamed or stir fried. NO PRE-MADE SALAD DRESSING MAY BE USED. You can, however, use a tablespoon of olive oil and you may have all of the garlic, lemon, vinegar, black pepper, and sea salt that you would like. You can also use a spray dressing like Ken’s or Wish Bone which is only 1 calorie per spray. Also try Bragg’s Liquid Amino spray or Ume Plum vinegar which may be purchased at Whole Foods as a delicious seasoning for your protein, vegetables and salads.
*Follow the same meal plan as mid-day/lunch. HOWEVER, it is best not to have the same protein, fish, or vegetables that you did for lunch.
SNACK: You may have two additional fruits – one after lunch, and one after dinner (if needed).
NOTE: Eat everything as described. DO NOT SKIP MEALS! The people that skip meals do not do as well on the program. You will not benefit or lose any extra weight by doing so. You will not lose more weight by simply eating more vegetables and eating less meat or protein. Always have a protein and a vegetable with lunch and dinner. Those whom only have a piece of chicken for lunch do not do as well on the program. Remember your body needs this healthy fuel even though you’re getting additional calories from your fat reserves every day.
Be aware of calories while on this program, but DON’T STRESS or waste time counting them. Just follow this protocol and it WILL work for you.
|Apple (any kind)||Orange|
|Asparagus||Lettuce (All Mixed Greens)|
|Bok Choy||Mustard Greens|
|Brussels Sprouts||Onions (Green, Red, Sweet)|
|Cabbage (Green or Red)||Peppers (Bell, Serrano, Jalapeno)|
|Collard Greens||Squash (Yellow, Spaghetti)|
|Fennel||Tomatoes (Cherry, Regular)|
|Albacore Tuna (White-Canned in Water)||Mahi Mahi|
|Chicken Breast (Skinless)||Mussels|
|Egg Whites||Red Snapper|
|Ground Beef (7% Fat or Less)||Shrimp|
|Celery Salt||Pepper (All Kinds)|
|Garlic||Red Pepper Flakes|
|Herbs (Any Fresh or Dried)||Sea Salt|
|Lemon||Vinegar (Apple Cider, Balsamic, Ume Plum)|
|Black Teas||Oolong Tea|
|Chamomile Tea||Yerba Mate|
– One tablespoon of half and half is allowed daily (usually for hot tea or coffee)
** Water ~ 1/2 to 1 gallon daily. One of the most important elements on this protocol is to drink lots of water to help flush the toxins out of your body.
PLATEAU BREAKERS AND DAILY LOSS RATE MAXIMIZERS
- Increase water intake to 2-3 quarts per day.
- Try adding a glass or two of green tea to your day.
- Cut American beef down or out.
- Check all condiments for any form of sugar. ‘Garlic Salt’ may list sugar as an ingredient. Any seasoning salt or seasoning product must be carefully checked.
- If mixing vegetables, stop.
- If having trouble with constipation, start taking your all natural A NEW ME Aloe laxative capsules. Suggested use is 1-2 capsules with a large glass of water with your meal at dinner.
- Make sure there are no additives in chicken or other protein sources – many times these are injected with some form of sugar even in the grocery store.
- Consider if you are potentially at your ideal weight. Are you in the suggested weight range for your height and build? Are you also hungry and not feeling as good, etc? It may be time to stop losing.
- For women, your menstrual cycle may be coming into play.
- Have you changed or started one or more medications?
- Since the protocol says you are not required to eat all the food each day, you may consider dropping one of your fruits.
- You may do an “apple day” every so often. To break a plateau, you may have apples throughout the day with water and herbal teas and follow with a 4-6 ounce steak or chicken breast with a tomato.
- Consider adding a brisk walk, some yoga, or any type of 15-minute activity to your day – anything that raises the heart rate throughout the day. The activity increases your metabolism and may increase your rate of loss. Exercise is barely mentioned in the protocol. Our interpretation is that exercise is good for everyone; however, it is simply not required to lose weight on this protocol successfully. That being said, we have observed that participants who have a physically demanding jobs, seemed to maintain a slightly higher daily average weight loss than those who did absolutely no physical activity.
- Make sure you are getting enough sleep. More than a few participants have reported being up late and getting up early and the scale reflecting little to no weight loss. However, simply weighing again an hour or so later (without eating or drinking anything) reveals a drop in the scale of 2 pounds. This suggests that routine and adequate sleep can affect what the scale registers. While this probably doesn’t actually affect the rate of loss, it can cause discouragement and, therefore, exceptions such as being up late and getting up early should be kept in mind.
THE PROGRAM – STEP TWO
A LONG TERM PLAN TO STABILIZE AND MAINTAIN YOUR WEIGHT
We cannot express enough the importance of this part of the program. This is vital to resetting the metabolism. SO YOU WILL NOT REGAIN YOUR WEIGHT!
After completing STEP 1 of the program you must do a 21 DAY Maintenance Phase in which you may eat proteins, vegetables, fruits AND fats, and oils. This is an important step to completely reset your metabolism via the hypothalamus gland and improve your metabolism. Start slowly adding foods back into your diet, your new life style foods. Keep your calorie count high enough for you to be comfortable. You must eat more than you did during the 50 – 60 day (or 25 – 30 day) plan.
During the maintenance phase you will try to instill a new weight set point in your body. You should attempt to keep your weight as steady as possible during this phase. It seems the faster this is done and the more consistent one stays at a weight, the quicker the body takes over in making sure the new weight is maintained. Remember you must completely avoid all white flour and sugars. Small amounts of alcohol may be consumed. Continue to weigh yourself every morning to make sure you do not gain more than 2 pounds on any day. Should a gain of over 2 lbs. occur, you may have an “apple day” (see Plateau Breakers). This should correct the weight gain. You can purchase and continue to take the B12 every day during this phase.
After 21 days on the Maintenance Phase you may start to slowly add white flour and sugars back into your diet occasionally. Remember, too much white flour and white sugars over a period of time you may find yourself regaining some of your weight. There is no benefit for you to ever eat white flour or sugars as they are empty calories and will convert to FAT. Make sure you read this article. Maintenance
The avoidance of major stress is of the utmost importance. Time and time again, we have seen people regain their weight on this program due to significant stress in their lives. If you do have stress, seek a positive outlet in which you can either reduce or even eliminate your stress.
Doing this phase properly is of the utmost importance to your long-term success.
We can’t wait to see THE NEW YOU!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO A NEW ME HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND TYPE 2 DIABETES PATIENTS
Please notify us if you are on any blood pressure or diabetes medications.
As your body loses FAT your blood pressure and blood sugar levels will normalize (become lower) and your medicine most likely will need to be adjusted by your primary care physician.
Please keep track of your blood pressure and blood sugar numbers DAILY and notify your physician of any changes to your numbers.
REMEMBER your dosage has been prescribed due to your present state. As your body changes and you lose the fat/weight your dosage most likely will change or in many cases will no longer be required.
REMEMBER obesity is directly connected to hypertension and Type 2 adult-onset diabetes.